March Auto Repair Tips
We sure had a lot of rain in Southern California over the past 5 months and the flowers are in full bloom on this first day of Spring March 20, 2017. One thing you might notice is that the pollen in the air is higher than usual this year, due to all the rain in the Winter. The first thing you should do in spring is change your oil, oil filter and your air filter. If you have allergies of any kind, they will be heightened this year because of all the flowers blooming from all the rain we had last Winter.
We love Spring in San Diego Ca and we all love the wonderful weather that we get to enjoy here in San Marcos Ca. Springtime also means that it is time to take a look at your cars and trucks and get them ready for the warmer weather ahead. In this article, we will be discussing some of things you should be preparing your cars and trucks for Spring and Summer months ahead.
At Paradise Auto & Truck Center in San Marcos Ca, we believe that your cars and trucks should be running at optimal performance at all times. Here are some Springtime Tips by Paradise Auto & Truck Center in San Marcos that should be applied to all your cars and trucks.
- Be sure to have your cars and trucks serviced every 15,000 miles. The important milestones are 30k, 45k, 60k, 75k, 90k and 105k miles.
- Replace the worn wiper blades and check the wiper blade fluid levels.
- Flush the radiator if it has been more than 30,000 miles, otherwise top off with coolant.
- Hot and cold temperatures tend to tighten and loosen hoses, belts and clamps. Be sure to have them checked out at Paradise Auto & Truck Center in San Marcos.
- Change the Oil and Oil Filter. Paradise Auto & Truck Center is still offering the Lowest Price Oil Change in Town at only $12.00 for an oil change plus disposal fee when you purchase three at a time.
- Inspect the lights and the bulbs to ensure proper visibility on the road.
- Check the condition of the tires and don’t forget to inspect the spare tire in the truck or under the bed of the truck.
- Now is the time to check the air conditioner, before temperatures reach 90 degrees and above. Paradise Auto & Truck Center has an everyday low price to re-charge the A/C unit in your cars and trucks.
- Always look for ASE certified technicians and mechanics. At Paradise Auto & Truck Center, our mechanics are ASE Certified and know how to get the job done right the first time.
Anytime you have a question or concern, call Charlie at Paradise Auto & Truck Center in San Marcos Ca. He will tell you whether or you should be concerned about your situation. At Paradise Auto, we are a family owned and operated business, a Napa Auto Parts Certified dealer and we only employs ASE Certified Technicians to work on your cards and trucks. We are a local family owned and operated auto repair shop in San Marcos, who really cares about our community that we serve.